God, a creator deity, Supreme Being, and the principal object of faith, is our hope. He is miraculous, and we are the part of his divine family, and he is always there to love us. Because of that Supreme Being, we don’t have to worry in a difficult situation, and this is possible only when we trust him.
God always takes care of our problems and makes a path for the solution. He knows what is best for us. He can see the overall picture and will make the best decision for his children. So we have to keep faith in him, devote ourselves to him, follow him through our prayers. Prayers are the only medium through which God can look at our hearts.
Paths to Prayer
There are numerous paths to prayer; it just depends on one’s beliefs, though different people have different ways of prayers, all of them have one ultimate goal – which is to connect to God. People who are suffering from cancer can appreciate these prayers though they are apprehensive about their future. Some say that Prayers are so strong that they have the capability to move mountains or cure any tough disease like cancer.
Power of God’s LOVE-Heal Cancer from within
Cancer is not always caused by external factors –like a person who smokes need to get cancer, and others will not. In the end, it’s all about how your body deals with these circumstances. The medical team doesn’t have an eye on the inner power of healing from cancer. They are just involved in destroying the cells, which are causing cancer and ignoring the thought that a cancer patient needs to be morally healed from within first.
Through prayers, the cancer patients can be healed from within, and that can create resistance towards this disease. God has the power to create harmony, love, and, most importantly, develop the faith that we can fight with any of the severe problems by keeping the optimistic side upfront and obeying the signals received from God.
It would be wrong to say that medical teams are not accurately treating cancer. They are doing their jobs well, but that is like a descriptive procedure, and ignoring the thought that the patient has to be healed from within first than only he will be able to fight with this disease externally. Following Jesus can deprive the fear of the patient of what’s going to be next, what will be his life after death instead will bring the inner confidence and strength to stand and fight this cancer strongly.
Prayers to be followed to fight cancer
Some prayers can be followed to fight cancer and increase the inner strength to overcome all the negativity developed around the patient.
Shrine of St.Jude has offered the following prayer. They are involved in the treatment of childhood cancer-
“God of healing mercy, in Jesus your Son, you stretch out your hand in compassion, restoring the sinner, healing the sick, and lifting up those bowed down. Embrace us now in your loving care, particularly those afflicted with cancer, for whom this intention is offered. May the Spirit of Jesus bring us all health in soul and body, that with joy and thanksgiving, we may praise you for your goodness…”
Following below-mentioned prayer is from one of the Christian cancer patients-
“Lord, You have taught me that faith as small as a mustard seed can grow into an amazing tree. Today I give you my little seed of faith. I place it firmly in the ground of your word. I water it with the truth. The warmth of your love will make it grow. Today I ask by faith that you would bring healing from this cancer. I place my trust in you. May this seed sow healing into every area where the tumor has emerged…”
Prayer from ‘Navajo Community’
“In the house made of dawn. In the story made of dawn. On the trail of dawn. O, Talking God. His feet, my feet, restore. His limbs, my limbs, restore. His body, my body, restore. His mind, my mind, restore. His voice, my voice, restore. His plumes, my plumes, restore.”
Prayer from Buddhist regarding Cancer
“May all beings everywhere plagued with sufferings of body and mind / Quickly be freed from their illness. / May those frightened cease to be afraid, / And may those bound be free. / May the powerless find power, / and may people think of befriending one another …”
How can you pray in emotional times?
In some emotional times, it is hard remembering to pray even for a very religious person. If a person wants to use these prayers, he/she can pray with loved ones or alone. These prayers bring positivity during stressful times. Prayers are the best way to focus on peace and recovery.
Dealing Cancer with Positivity of Prayers
During the emotional outbreak, we always remember God. Praying with your loved ones or alone is the whole dependent upon you how you want to make your connectivity with God. Writing the prayers down would help you to remember them as well as provide the inner peace remembering God with each and every word jotting down. Praying the main intension is to provide the mental focus on recovery and peace.
Don’t consider cancer as a punishment from God. Cancer is far from discrimination. It should not stop you from being what you are. Try to be the same normal person; all that need is the strong will power and willingness to fight and overcome any tough situation, whether it could be cancer. All these internal powers can come through prayers and a strong belief in God.
Tips to overcome Cancer with Victory
- Follow the medical treatment, but do not completely handover yourselves to the doctor; instead, leave your body to God. Pray to God that the efforts of doctors should not go wasted and are put in the correct direction that could heal the patient in a faster way. Always have faith in God and keep this devotion above all the treatments because only God’s connectivity can provide positive vibes to fight cancer.
- Worrying will not solve the problem; instead, you have to be optimistic, and that would come only be keeping complete faith in the power of God. Let your wishes and concerns get delivered to God through your prayers.
- God will protect and guard you and your heart. Being optimistic about a cancer patient is very important. Always continue to make your plans for your future without thinking too much about what will be going to happen in the future or any other negative thoughts that will be striking your head.
- Treating cancer as an enemy can make your journey to fight this disease more difficult. Instead, think strongly about this journey as learning and build yourselves into a stronger person.
- If your inner self knows that death is the only ultimate end which you are going to receive, and then also think it as an opportunity to meet God. It is a way to unite to him, prepare your family members and all the well-wishers positively so that they can accompany you with a loving farewell. Death is the end which everyone has to reach; this fact can’t be denied, so try to see it as a friend or a medium through which you can meet your GOD.